Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Setbacks

Good friends know of my deepest desires of having long locks of hair. And though that'll probably never happen, I'll take what I can. Remember when I got my hair cut again this summer(without my knowledge).. well this first pic(s) was taken a few weeks before I did that photoshoot thing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And this second pic was taken about a week after.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah. There's a definite difference. (Pardon this picture, I never planned on revealing it to the public) And though my hairs growing decently fast and I've been taking hair growing pills like candy ... I get tired of being in this stage.

(refer back to picture taken yesterday to see where my hair is now)

1 comment:

  1. What hair growing pills are you taking? I want long hair too! :(

    ReplyDelete