Thursday, June 16, 2011

One of my friends

wanted to leave her name disclosed, yet still allowed me to blog about her birthday last week. I'm not sure if she's actually aware of how much traffic my blog gets and how many people will probablyyy know it's her lol.. but she already gave me the green light.

Anywho. We went to Zouk for her birthday, and might I add, I am not the one to club. BUT exceptions were made that night. I wanted her to get super fuck-face'd for her birthday, but I didn't much consider that me and Jasmine would probably be the ones to take care of her in the aftermath. She didn't throw up in me mom's car, which is foremost the most important. but as soon as we got back to the house, she would slowly unravel. Long story short, She died that night. She actually died in me and Jasmine's arms and we had to carry her dead weight all the way upstairs to the back room. Hardest shit ever. We hit her head on the wall, but we didn't drop her so it's all good aha...

anyways. We took some memories to look back on:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

O u t o f t h e r e

1 comment:

  1. OHHHSHIIIIIT.

    I've had too many of these damn nights.
    Makes me wanna do it again, because its been a lonnggg while!

    ReplyDelete