Monday, June 20, 2011

VH1 Behind the Music show coming soon.

First Paramore, now Sore Losers Unraveling before my eyes.

Brandon Blue (King Blue) officially spoke on the subject today about his position in Sore Losers and how he will no longer be taking part in the Duo. If you aren't familiar with Sore Losers, they are were two guys from Dallas-as well as out in Los Angeles producing authentically good rap music. Although they will both still be producing good music, they'll be doing it separately.

Maybe it was just me, but I think this break up was foreshadowed. I personally think this is fucked, but I trust in the reasons they decided to split. I'll still be in the crowd for any show of Brandon's or Vincent's.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As many have witnessed firsthand at The Calling Vol 2 show, Sore Losers are continuously evolving and branching out into uncharted territory. As part of Sore Losers evolution, King Blue is branching out on his own to do more production and pursue a solo rap career. Wishing him the best of luck and look forward to more great music from him. - We Are Sore Losers


No comments:

Post a Comment