Monday, April 25, 2011

Marz Lovejoy. This girls going to get fucking Heart Murmurs.

Cause her hearts so big, get it? forget it.



Birthday Wishes..
IF you were thinking about getting me something for my birthday OR was just curious about what type of stuff i even like please READ ON…


My birthday is April 28th and i’ll be turing 20. I don’t have any major plans, other than be with people i love and eat a lot of delicious food.
I’m not asking for gifts and quite frankly, don’t need anything.

BUT if you would like to get me something, i’d LOVE for you to donate any amount of money to my Grandmother’s Day Center for Families Without Homes: THE FAMILY PLACE. Ever since i can remember my Grandmother has been a Social Servant, dedicating everyday of her life to help those less fortunate. In 2001, Margaret Lovejoy started her own center for families downtown St.Paul, MN. i’ve been fortunate enough to be a regular volunteer at THE FAMILY PLACE and am taught a different life lesson each time i’m there.
IF you’re interested in donating you may, give cash or checks to me personally (this may work easier for people i see on a regular basis. **NOTE** all cash WILL be donated and WILL NOT be used for any other purpose)

Make CHECKS payable to: The Family Place
OR MAIL cash or checks to:
The Family Place
244 10th Street East
St. Paul, MN 55101
OR Donate Online HERE

i did this for my 13th and 14th birthday as well, and was able to raise a nice amount for The Family Place. any amount helps and is greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU! With Love,

Marzy.

..


(I hope to do so in the future. Everybody wins)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment