Monday, April 25, 2011

For a Sunrise and a Sunset

While I was jogging today (I always go jogging when the sun is setting. No tan), I noticed the sunset and how much I haven't been paying attention to it lately. I get some sort of fulfillment when the clouds form beautifully; some kind of appreciation. And I don't know if it's because I've been real busy or had my head up my ass, but I mustn't forget when the world wants to dress up for me.

Here are some flicks I've had saved in my phone dating back to 2009. All these are camera phone joints, no edit, so you can only imagine what they were like in person

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this one especially cause I took this mid step while I was jogging. Didn't break the pace
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This sunset was the most glorious I've ever seen
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
current background on my phone
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment