Monday, February 14, 2011

My sister got me this for Valentines.

She took the safe route, which is cool with me. This was the only gift I got. not complaining.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic\

However, about this balloon... I know she got it by default. But one of those examples when my family should probably know better. Even though I've never had a Valentine, I never hated anything about it.

Anybody I went to Middle school and High School with has to remember this. Every year for Valentines, I would bake cookies and hand like 30 of them shits out with a napkin in a little plastic sandwich bag to all my friends. I ALSO got each of my teachers a rose. No lie, ha.

-whatever that says about my personality.

Anywho, I planned on buying myself some flowers (maybe passing a few out) and going to the movies (my treat), but whadayaknow, I can't even make time for myself.

I hope everybody had a really good day. Also, Today was Mackenzie's birthday. So I hope she had a better day than all of you.


LUV

..

No comments:

Post a Comment