Monday, February 28, 2011

I think I'm ready for my own Camera cause I had Chris' all night

Chris being selfish didn't post a whole bunch

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this picture, i don't know why
Photobucket
Got that drink swag, yeah, that's my cup
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and Mike date right here ha
Photobucket
Photobucket

Long story short, we thought the party was gonna be a fail, but that shit got super live and packed as the night went on ..(word to those crazy drunky girls)..Some guys take dancing way too far/too serious... and a nigga all the way fell/stretched out on the floor; we still don't know if he was kidding, passed out, or had a seizure. Got up a few seconds later and we never saw him again. Some girls are tosses. That sums it up.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment