Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cassidy FreeStyle


Cassidy is likeeee my Second favorite Rapper. All his underground shit is Superb, but the commercialized Radio Singles are not.
Man, I remember a few years back, I downloaded this by accident. Gave it a listen, and was SOLD. I hate that so much of his stuff is about Drugs and Violence though, really, but Damn he is good at what he does.



I'm trying not to let the Industry get the Best of me yall. I work hard for the Fame, the game stressin me yall..
All they do is complain, what they expect from me yall. But from the Hood to Hollywood they acceptin' me yall.. and Even Overseas they respectin me y'all. All they ladies show me love, the Thugs Reppin' me yall. I get a lot of Dirty money so expect me to Ball.. But I'm saving all my checks, I'm investing them all.
They say, 'What goes up is gone definitely fall'.. Even the Stars, but Success is my Destiny Ya'll"


I could probably recite every verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment