Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roadtrippin' Recap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have this figurative example I refer to that road trips are like final exams for friendships. We scored well, I'm pretty sure. Sana and I tackled 3 cities in 4 days. Met some new people. I got to see a handful of friends I don't much get the opportunity to in San Antonio and Austin. We caught up with some of Sana's old friends, roommates and what not at Nocturnal and between cities. I ate surprisingly healthy/well and topped off every night with an overtoast. Good memories were definitely made. I also made myself into an example and became outside of an inside joke, but as long as the people around me are having a good time. Much love to Saundra, Brian's hotel room, and Thomas for the hospitality. Extra shoutouts to Thomas for housing us the longest ..in fact, I've realized this weekend he's one my favorite friends, whatever that means. This past weekend will surely be in my top 5 of the year, as predicted. I hope to be making these trips more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment