Saturday, May 5, 2012

Photobucket My friends celebrated their 2 month anniversary with this delicious, festive ass cake Photobucket hendrix Photobucket Photobucket Let me take you to the neck of the woods in my hood, uptown... Photobucket #District3 #Thehood #Agrestic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I went to get an oil change/groceries and ended up standing behind this officer... Photobucket ..wearing this shirt. Should've had Trey take a picture of us together. Photobucket Groceries for 11 bucks that'll feed me 2 weeks. Shambles. Photobucket #single. This picture got crazy feedback, didn't think it was that funny! Photobucket A lot of my evenings are ending up on my porch, just observing, enjoying the weather Photobucket Photobucket Camden's cute as fuck Photobucket Beautiful night

No comments:

Post a Comment