Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 2nd (3 months till my birthday :D)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kingston's so personified Image and video hosting by TinyPic he crawled in my lap and rested his head on my shoulder like a fucking two-year old <3 Photobucket Looking around in this antique store... I fancy these kind of boutiques; they're very interesting to me. I couldn't do a good job expressing this through pictures. so I only snapped a few, but yeah... anything classic is awesome (typically) Photobucket old skool Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Basketball signed by the '95 Mavericks and it was only like 95 bucks. Feel like it should be worth more Photobucket Me and Sana walked around the square some. I tried to apply at this music shop but they totally weren't hiring Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic If there's one thing I've learned, it's that she loves her bread. Saucy as fuck with light cheese. Me on the other hand. I'll order sausage every time, and I'm lying cause sometimes I'll get just cheese. Photobucket A little evening hooping Image and video hosting by TinyPic it be like this AW'DAY. Dallas, hoe Photobucket Karrence getting picked on like a little bitch Photobucket caught my roommate, Emily, being studious with her art work Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic dealing with this drama on top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment