Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, 2012

I was awoken by this random black man busting threw my door at 7:23 this morning. Bryan Blue that is. He set his little design station up next to my bed and we caught up on small talk and spoke about #WW shit. Image and video hosting by TinyPic He had business in Denton and I accompanied him on campus briefly Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I can't believe how much this squirrel didn't run away. In fact, he/she leaned in closer to me, real niggas whassup Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Blue missed sleep the night before and had been putting in some serious work, so we warned me thad he'd be passing out for like 8 hours. That he did, exactly. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket FOR HOURS ON END. He slept for damn near 8 hours; he wasn't lying. I spent a lot time just enjoying the weather from the porch. I like it there. Photobucket 1:11am, currently

No comments:

Post a Comment