Friday, May 4, 2012

I was real excited to see this movie.

and I was utterly disappointed. I forget how mainstream these movies are and they have to reach a wide demographic.. so expect cheesy lines and what not. But even with that benefit, it was still a bad film to me. Also the fact that the crowd was going BONKERS over every little thing was making me feel out of place. Didn't realize till now that midnight premieres are not for me. Unless, perhaps, it's an independent film that draws a more mature/less creepy audience.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Motherfuckers had the worst 3 word punch lines, and the most accurate aim to shoot people out the sky without even looking. I was so surprised of how bad it was, I thought the first minute of the movie was a trailer for something else. I give it a bearable 5 out of 10 stars. If you're this hardcore Marvel fan that's personally offended by my own opinion, I don't give a fuck. And Iron Man is still that nigga. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment