Monday, February 27, 2012

Crash Dummy Road Trip

One day road trips are equally as exhausting each time, but sometimes that's just what you have to do. Case and point: A$AP Rocky. Not a chance I was trying to miss the show. His Texas debut in the city he repeatedly mentions influenced his music... Show fucking rocked and exceeded all expectations. I headed down there with Edward, Kevin, Joey, and Pada.. very cool guys. Some more reluctant than others. ... Drive there wasn't too terribly bad; we actually ended up flying.

We got to the show and I embarrassed myself 'cause my name wasn't on the list as I was told haha... but boss bitch Claire told me to put some guy on the phone and I sequently gained entrance. It was packed to Hell from front to back. My boy Jae laced me with a wristband but I really didn't have the energy of passing through a see of people. Young nigga Trey ended up making it to the show too and we totally got to jam out together. Special guests included Kendrick, Bun B, and Slim Thug and maybe someone else I'm forgetting.. Show was ape shit... Drive back sucked dick...

Photobucket
packin' up the whip... I want y'all to know Edward got the exact car I wanted.. le sigh ..not hatin'
Photobucket
cheese.. These niggas said I was dressed like ASAP right here, ha
Photobucket
swag
Photobucket
comfy
Photobucket
inappropriate
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
where's Waldo? Absolutely berserk ... At this moment, he was playing Knuck if you Buck. I was certain fights were about to break out
Photobucket
Bout to make this drive back
Photobucket
Home around 7am this morning.

1 comment:


  1. Great post very helping, Thanks for the wonderful blog through your blog I am able to learn a lot Go forward like this and give some valuable pieces of information in the future. look in to this blog for When Tech went wrong

    ReplyDelete