Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BLOG HYPE DISCLAIMER

Not as eager as I originally was to share my enthusiasm about the topic. I low-key got called a pompous fuck earlier today when I mentioned it some more on twitter.. I feel like y'all choose to go to my blog so I really can get away with saying/posting things that might be considered boastful/obnoxious. I hope that's not what y'all think though.

I simply am reevaluating the fact that my blog might be a bit bigger than I thought. I judge this off of the increase in hits in the past month and the coincidental run-ins this past week; 4 completely random people whom I have no connection with have hit me up about seeing/meeting me in Dallas/Denton/ and Houston. I had a young man who follows my blog approach me after the show Sunday and he was really stoked to meet me. I was a little taken back that he was so excited, but really the pleasure was all mine. It makes me feel stupendous! and I love to soak it in, but never in my head. The last thing I want is someone thinking I'm the super shit because of my mediocre blog. I can admit that. I consider myself a blogger, but barely. It surprises me because I've come across some authentic good blogs by people who carefully construct their whole site, their write-ups and photography.. their content as a whole... and here I am blogging about my general interests: fucking camera phone shots, music I listen to, events I go to, goddamn google images or tumblr pictures, my humor, fucking kittens and puppies and pictures of myself... lame shit/cool shit... (granted I used to write more-which was my original intent when I first started and I used to shoot around when I had my friends camera. but that's not my point)... I did expect people to be interested in what all I post but to a certain extent. I guess that's why it's really pleasurable for me to see/read/hear about/and meet people who follow my blog 'cause it's tight to know people fuck with and agree with you.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR CHECKING ME OUT. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND IT'S COOL WE SHARE SIMILAR INTERESTS. I'M GOING TO WORK ON BE COMING A BETTER BLOGGER, JUST BECAUSE. COMMENTARY IS ALWAYS WELCOMED. LOVE.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ahman, Morgan. "/ you shouldn't even need to go there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is YOUR blog. Eh, What's wrong with people? and I enjoy your blog!! xox keep your head up. aha

    ReplyDelete