Saturday, January 28, 2012

It being January 28th,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'd like to recognize the fact that it's Lauren Womack's birfdayyy... Who's Lauren Womack? Just a treasured middle school/high school friend of mine. She's just a really awesome person in summary...she goes on that highly respected list that Hannah's on. This is my girl though, love her.
Photobucket
And this is her and Matthew... me and Matthew go back like fat crayons!
Photobucket
And here's even more elementary/middle school/high school friends! It kind of sucked going to school with the same people I went to Kindergarten or first grade with (because I didn't get to meet new people or be the new kid for once)... but on the flip side, it's delicately nice to be able to keep in touch with true childhood friends. We've all seen so many different phases of our lives and a handful of times, experienced it together. People in these pictures I've known for 9 to 13 years in counting.. (and counting).

I also look weird as fuck in this pic, but that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment