Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is this really what's in store for a lesbian relationship?

really? Cause this is vehemently romantic.

Interviewer: How do you feel about being a lesbian and how does it feel to be with another woman?

Woman being interviewed:

You must have me confused with someone else because I, in no way, shape or form, am a lesbian. My partner, my girlfriend, my wife-to-be, has no label for me nor do I have a label for her. My partner is the first woman I’ve ever been with. She will be the last woman - let me rephrase that, person - that I will be with. When I look at her, her smile, the way she blushes, every dimple, every curve.. I look at her and fall more in love with every centimeter of her. God bless the day I got to call her mine because when I look at her, the way she feels, the way she cries, the way she gets angry - it’s the most beautiful thing in the world. I admire her, her strength, her weaknesses. When I look at her - the way her hand touches mine, the way she sleeps, the way she listens to a story, the way she debates with others - it is the most beautiful thing in the world. I love her, and when I look at her, I don’t see a “woman” I see the most beautiful thing in the world. She is my other half - what completes my soul. She is the legs that keep me standing, the drive that keeps me going, the heart that fills me with love, the mind that keeps me learning. She, in no way shape or form, is just a woman. If she were a man, I’d love her the same. You see, I am not a lesbian I am more of a humanist. & I’d love any creature walking this earth if they made me feel the way she does every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment