Monday, August 29, 2011

Ryan left for New York this morning.

We Justin Timberlake'd the Summer Love, and that may be over-shooting it. Ryan is the same gentleman I may have been seen with around town and brought to a couple parties. Several people were taken back by that; no one ever sees me romantically involved with anyone. ever.
Anyways, we weren't in a relationship. I'm never to be in a relationship, fate won't allow it. And like most guys I can see myself with, I have this stop-watch pleasure of a time ultimatum with dating them.

Ryan has officially transferred to NYU from UH to continue his studies of International business. Turns out he's smart as fuck and I'm sure he'll excel easily in New York. Maybe I'll go visit; it's a perfect excuse. I don't much think it's a good idea to keep in touch though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Photobucket

I appreciated his time, conversation, and affection..
.. soO au revoir to him. He has some really good things in store and he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment