Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Los Angeles, First Day

It'll be easiest to break down this trip into days, so that's what I'm going to do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Jet Life
Photobucket


Upon arrival, I pretty much immediately met up with Claire and Erika whose flight came in the same time as mine. Jackie's hasn't flew in yet, she was coming from Winnipeg (Canada). We're waiting for Claire's friend to pick us up from the airport ... It's none other than Lauren fucking Conrad. And I say that being completely sarcastic, but you couldn't match any closer. Practically out of nowhere, this beautiful dirty blonde bombshell in this all white, open-back short-jumper dressed with these cute royal blue open-toed heels frolics over and greets us. Shortly after, I meet her boyfriend (who of course is 6'3, blonde hair blue eyes).

I'm going to tell you right now that the first half of my trip had to be scenes recorded for The Hills or Laguna Beach.

We start packing up the car which initiated this mission... There's 5 people plus 3 of ours luggage fitting into the 5 seater Audi. We have to free up room in the car to pick up Jackie so we decide to drop off some of Connors stuff at their University (LMU) down the street from LAX. This story would be too much to write, but in summary, we tried about 3 different times to get Lost and Found to hold Connor's suitcase and skinboard for only an hour; they WOULD NOT DO IT. One way or another we start random conversation with this slightly sophisticated-ghetto security guard. This was the point in the trip when I knew for sure how cliche everything else was going to be. So Claire's friend, Lauren Conrad, is talking to security about how upset she is that Lost and Found wouldn't hold their things and even though she's totally milking it, you can tell she's being truthful. She's like, "Me and Connor pay 50,000 dollars a year to go here and my Dad donates every year to this school. I will call him and tell him to cut his fundings"
Over it. Like who am I dealing with; how rich are you. That was just an example though. I heard tons more funny stories including one where Lauren got punched in the face and pissed on herself for calling people ghetto and throwing condoms at them.

But nonetheless, Claire's friend and boyfriend were an incredibly funny and cool people--from my hour and thirty minutes of being with them.



We head to our Hotel(which was not as nice as we expected so we upgraded to another room) and decide to hit happy hour at the bar ...it's like 4 pm, or so. Drinks on me like a coaster cause I was feeling myself too much. Grabbed a bite to eat then took a nap before heading out


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment