Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You know, when asked if I'd go gay for Vashtie, the answer would always be answered YES immediately, no questions asked. But reconsidering, I want to change my answer. Vashtie is nothing less than a Goddess. I'm about THIS close (*pinches thumb and index finger together*) to having a Hey Arnold shrine of her in my closet. But no, she wouldn't project the same image if she was actually a Lesbian (fingers crossed she isn't dating Elle). . .

ZOE KRAVITZ, HOWEVER: Mi Amor, I've always had an eye for her, but seeing these photos has bumped her from like third on the Go gay for List to numero UNO. Not to mention we're closer in age ^_^ ...If anything, I'll settle for best friends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Isn't she loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelyyyyy"

Also.. Ash Stymest in this shoot can join too = exceptions for threesome scenarios.

view more here

..

3 comments:

  1. but really though, she is one sweet piece of ace.

    also, I finally broke down and made a tumblr for my dumb shit. I feel like SUCH a hypocrite.

    JUSTNORMAN
    YOUAINTGOTNOLASER?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder she is fine, her mom is fuggin lisa bonet. Lisa Bonet was a fuggin babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Eddie, it's a trap.

    and uh, HELLO, Aldrin. What about her pops = infinite babe. Both her parents were one steezy babetastic couple

    ReplyDelete