Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Public Service Announcement

My fingers are callous as fuck typing this-metaphorically, of course.
But it's important I mention

And this is hard to explain: I think I'm pretty good at making friendships comfortable. I know my personality upon meeting someone, acquaintances, friends of years-- that I make myself real easy to read-especially judge. It doesn't bother me when people pass judgement, like who the fuck doesn't. I didn't mean to rhyme. I mean I expose myself a lot. I give you guys fucking prescription glasses to my life with this blog. You can think what you want, whatever. But rest-assured you see the surface. It really fucking bothers me when people try to state their opinions as facts. Or when they try and create some philosophical explanation behind the push and pull of the things I do. Bite your fucking tongue with that.

The person that knows everything there is to me and the only one I would allow to explain to me, me --is Mackenzie Hastings. Continuing down the list of people who actually know the fuck-- probably my oldest closest friend, Khelsea. After that, Jasmine Ellis and Saundra Alexander. And that's rounding the edges. I have one best friend, severalllll really good friends that I kick it with often. But if your names not on the list, than the fuck.
Mind that the next time you think you got me figured out.

I'm not addressing anyone specifically but if you think I'm talking to you well, go figure.

Thanks for your time,
-Morgan


..

No comments:

Post a Comment