Saturday, March 27, 2010

Your welcome.

Well Lookawehavehere,
Remember back in the Gap when she played a PASTORS daughter in 7th Heaven?




I didn't mean to give yall almost ALL the Stripping Scenes but this was the best quality video I could find.
And I mean I wasn't kidding when I said Jessica was workin'! I'm thinking you have to be in pretty good shape to strip/pole hump upside down. The other strip scene on the Cirque Du Soleil type shit was the Coolest.
P.S)The SoundTrack to this movies fucking Dope.

ANDDDD as I was looking for scenes and Interviews, I came across the Choreographer for Jessica Biel. It looks cheap but home girl knows what shes doing and I want to Learn! I wonder how many people will understand me when I say this shit is Tight.
..yeah, Tight.
She has more clips if you're interested like me and plan on practicing this later -just vimeo Karma Neff. I already got the Fishnets. Let's Go.

Powder Blue Choreography Session from Karma Neff on Vimeo.



Where do I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment